Maintaining your dive gear is critical to its function and your safety. How often your equipment should be serviced is defined by the manufacturer. If in doubt about whether your equipement needs servicing, contact us today!
Bring your equipment into the shop for biennial full servicing or an annual inspection. We service Aqua Lung, Apeks, Sherwood, and Atomic Aquatics dive equipment in-house. All other brands are sent out for servicing, so shipping charges may apply. Please allow at least 4 weeks for servicing on most brands. Expedited servicing is sometimes available.
- Full servicing – $45 per stage, plus parts
- Check up – $15 per stage
- Assembly, and testing of regulators (no charge if purchased from us) – $100
- Full servicing – $45 plus parts
- It is recommended that the Aqua Lung i3 is serviced annually
- Check up – $15
- Battery replacement for Suunto ZOOP, Vyper, Cobra series – $30
- Battery replacement for Suunto D series – $65
- Battery replacement for Trasnmitter or POD – $55
- Biennial servicing and battery replacement for Suunto D series – $175 (includes shipping)
- Other computer brands are subject to battery kit availability
- VIP + air fill - $25
- Hydro + VIP + air fill - $55
- Oxygen Cleaning + Valve Cleaning - $86