The DiveAlert SMB (surface marker buoy) features Semi-Closed-Circuit (one-way valve) construction, which prevents air spill at the surface. Inflate on the surface to attract visual attention or redundant flotation. Inflate at depth to send up as a surface marker.
Solas reflective tape (Coast Guard approved) across the top of SMB creates better visibility day and night. An Over-Pressure Valve (OPV) prevents bursting and easy air dumping. 65 inches long x 8 inches wide = approximately 40 lbs. of lift. Nylon strap handle on the top allows for easy attachment of a light or slate. 400 Denier polyurethane coated nylon material.
Made of 400 Denier polyurethane coated nylon, this SMB will last dive after dive without issue. The nylon strap on the top allows for attachment of a light or slate.
Inflation of the SMB can be done in any circumstance. You can inflate the DMB1 with a second stage regulator.
- Over-Pressure Valve (OPV) so you can't over-inflate it
- Easy air dumping
- The nylon strap or ring on the top allows for attachment of a light or slate.
- 400 Denier polyurethane coated nylon
- Coast Guard approved Solas reflective tape
- A vivid, visible incidator of where you are