The world’s first near eye remote display for scuba divers has been redesigned for enhanced flexibility and reliability. In addition to the DiveCAN and Fischer versions, OC divers can now experience the freedom the NERD 2 has to offer. The universal regulator mount allows divers to secure the NERD 2 within their line of sight and dive with the security of knowing their crucial dive information with a glance of the eye. From the combination of the Micro LCD display and the magnifying lens, the data on the NERD 2 appears as if you were looking at a 25 inch TV 12 feet away.
- Line-Of-Sight Information - All of the information you need at a glance.
- Custom Design - The removal of the brainbox makes the NERD 2 the smallest Shearwater dive computer to date.
- Rechargeable Battery - With a minimum of 18 dive hours on a full charge with medium brightness (recharge time 4 hours). The typical battery life is 5 years or 500 charge cycles.
- Two Button Interface - Simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure.
- Digital Compass - Optional 3 Axis, tilt compensated, digital compass. Available in all modes.
- AI Functionality - Capable of displaying tank pressure in all modes (transmitter sold separately).
- Wireless Data Transfer Technology Integration - This enables communication with Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android with lower power consumption. This allows connection to Shearwater Cloud.