Take the 2019 Master Scuba Diver Challenge
Become a Master Scuba Diver and you could win a dive vacation!
Become a PADI® Master Scuba Diver™ and join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving. A Master Scuba Diver rating places you among an elite group in which fewer than 2% of divers ever join. Your Master Scuba Diver Card is proof that you’ve invested significant time in your dive training, accumulating scuba experiences and skills that allow you to maximize your potential and ability for underwater exploration and adventure.
To take the challenge, earn your PADI Master Scuba Diver Rating from August 1, 2019 to November 30, 2019 and you could win a dream dive vacation at any Beaches Resort with locations in Jamaica (Ocho Rios & Negril) and Turks & Caicos.
The prize package includes:
- Luxurious accommodations for 2 adults and 2 kids (age 15 and under)
- Unlimited 5-Star Global Gourmet Dining at world-class restaurants
- Unlimited Premium Liquors & Wines
- Daily & Nightly Entertainment with beach parties, stage shows, live bands & more!
- Unrivaled Land & Watersports including daily scuba diving for certified divers.
- Free Wi-Fi, All Tips & Resort Taxes, Beaches Airport Transfers & more!
View official rules for more details. (Coming soon!)
How do you become a Master Scuba Diver?
Blue Planet has raised the stakes for Master Scuba Diver hopefuls…
Earn your Master Scuba Diver rating with Blue Planet between January 1, 2019-December 1, 2019 and you’ll be entered to win a Suunto EON Core dive computer!