Maintaining your dive gear is critical to its function and your safety. How often your equipment should be serviced is defined by the manufacturer. It is always better to err on the side of caution if you are not sure when it was last serviced.
Bring your equipment into the shop for full servicing or if you just need a quick check up to make sure it’s working properly. We service Aqua Lung and Atomic dive equipment in-house. All other brands are sent out for servicing, so shipping charges may apply. Please allow at least 3 weeks for servicing on most brands. Expedited servicing is sometimes available.
- Full servicing – $45 per stage, plus parts
- Check up – $15 per stage
- Assembly and testing of regulators (no charge if purchased from us) – $100
- Full servicing – $45 plus parts
- Check up – $15
- Battery replacement for Suunto ZOOP, Vyper, Cobra series – $40
- Battery replacement for Suunto D series – $65
- Battery replacement for Suunto Trasnmitter/POD – $55
- Bi-Annual servicing and battery replacement for Suunto D series – $175 (includes shipping)