Blue Planet Scuba Holiday Party
Come celebrate the holidays with all of your dive buddies at Blue Planet! This year we’re holding the party at Cotton & Reed, DC’s first Rum distillery. We’ll recount adventures from 2018 and look ahead to a new year. Plus we’ll be announcing our dive travel plans for 2019 and beyond!
We’ll be holding a silent auction to raise money for our fabulous friends at REEF (Reef Environmental Education Foundation). Come ready to bid on some awesome items that our suppliers have generously donated, including:
- Suunto EON Core dive computer
- Aqua Lung Legend LX regulator
- DAN DEMP class
- PADI classes
- Apeks Lifeline spools
- dive lights from Big Blue and SeaLife
- Atomic Aquatics mask, fins and snorkel
- FLIP 3 Filter Set for GoPro cameras from Backscatter
- Tickets to the DC Dive Show
- safety equipment from DAN
- plus more from Fourth Element and Innovative Scuba
Bring your Old or Unused Masks, Snorkels & Fins
We’ll also be collecting old or unused masks, fins and snorkels to help the locals in Indonesia battle the invasive Crown of Thorns Starfish. Click here for more info on the project.
Please RSVP so we know how many to expect. Looking forward to seeing you!
When: Monday, December 17, 2018 from 6pm to 9pm
Where: Cotton & Reed, 1330 5th Street NE, Washington, DC 20002