APEKS Sidemount BCD & Regulators
Are you curious about sidemount diving? Whether as the next step for technical diving or cave training, or just for recreational diving, sidemount diving is becoming more and more popular! Stop by the shop and check out the latest sidemount gear, just in from APEKS.
If you buy an APEKS sidemount harness and regulator kit from us, our pros will offer a full custom fitting and assembly at no charge. We can also help you become certified as a PADI Sidemount Diver!
Apeks, the company that produces the premiere line of technical dive gear, offers you a top of the line sidemount harness system. The WSX-25 is a feature rich, complete sidemount harness system. The WSX comes with the bladder, harness with crotch strap, D-rings, bungee and accessory butt pack.
The Apeks “SlideLock” sliding D-ring allows the diver to easily change the position of the cylinders as their buoyancy changes during the dive. The 2 piece plate system is adjustable to nearly any torso length, making this truly a one size fits all system.
- 25lbs lift
- Armoguard exterior with additional protective layer of Armoguard protects the bladder against abrasions in confined spaces.
- Reversible inflator can be mounted on left or right side.
- Grommets at lower corners allow for mounting bungee to keep the bladder streamlined to your body.
- Solid 2” (5cm) webbing comes pre-assembled.
- Removable crotch strap made of 2” (5cm) soft webbing.
- 4 – two inch stainless steel D-rings (2 angled on shoulders, 1 angled and 1 flat on the crotch strap).
- 2 – “SlideLock” sliding stainless steel D-rings on waist strap allow for easy adjustment of cylinders throughout the dive.
- 2 – Stainless steel drop D-rings along the lower back are for the included butt pack.
- Heavy-duty waist buckle made of stainless steel.
- 2 piece stainless steel plate allows the torso length to be adjusted to fit any diver.
- Zippered Butt Pack with stainless steel snap hooks for storing marker buoys, reels or other accessories.
- Weight pouch is mounted on the spine strap and holds over 18lbs (9kgs) of weight.
- Comes complete with 2 sizes of bungee and 5 stainless steel snap hooks.
- 2 grommet strips allow the diver to adjust the weight pouch and bladder based on their specific requirements.
As sidemount diving continues to grow, Apeks answers the need to deliver a kit that contains all of the necessary hardware and accessories, along with two of their award-winning XTX50 regulators, that will be convenient for the sidemount diver and save him money along the way. Everything a diver needs for a sidemount breathing system is found in this kit.
This product qualifies for Free Parts for Life
- 2 ea. XTX50 DIN regulators with 5 port swivel turrets
- One XTX50 has a 83” / 210cm hose
- One XTX50 has a 24” / 60cm hose
- 2 ea. custom length MP inflation hoses (one for buoyancy system, one for drysuit)
- 2 ea. brass pressure gauges with 6 inch hoses (units in PSI)
- 1 ea. 90° elbow fitting
- 1 ea. bungee necklace
- 1 ea. stainless steel clip
- 2 sets of short exhaust ports
- Regulator bag to hold all
- Setup illustration, CD manual and quick start guide