Curious about one of our upcoming dive trips? Want to be the first to know what we’re planning for 2019 and beyond? Come to our next happy hour! Meet other local divers and learn more about some of the exciting destinations on our travel calendar.
We can also help you book your own trip anywhere in the world; stop by and we can chat about options.
When: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 starting at 6:30 PM
Where: Rosemary’s Thyme Bistro (1801 18th Street NW)
The Blue Planet Scuba shop will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday. We hope you enjoy the time with your family and friends.
Thursday, November 22, 2018 – CLOSED
Friday, November 23, 2018 – CLOSED
Small Business Saturday
We will be open on Saturday for Small Business Saturday. Stop by to take advantage of great sales and specials on gear.
Saturday, November 24, 2017 – OPEN 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Gear sales and specials
- Save up to $300 off any D-Series Suunto dive computers
- Buy a Suunto EON Core or Steel dive computer and save $400 on the Tank POD
- 30% off in-stock 2017 Aqua Lung AquaFlex 3mm wetsuits
- 50% off in-stock Sharkskin Chillproof products
- Save 20% when you buy a neoprene hood and glove set from Henderson or AquaLung
Invest in gear and save on training!
- Buy a SeaLife DC2000 camera and receive a free pool session with an instructor ($250 value)
- Buy an Aqua Lung drysuit and receive the PADI Drysuit Diver certification course for free ($250 value)
- Buy a Hollis or Apeks sidemount kit (BCD and regulators) and receive the PADI Sidemount Diver certification course for free ($395 value)
- Save $150 when you sign up for our PADI Rescue Diver + DAN Diving Emergency Management Provider (DEMP) combo package
Rental gear close-outs
- SeaLife camera kits
- Aqua Lung i300 dive computers
- Aqua Lung Fusion Sport drysuits
*Based on availability. Suunto offers valid through December 3, 2018 for the Tank POD’s and December 31, 2018 on the D-Series, or while supplies last. Promotions and discounts cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with any other offer.
GO PROFESSIONAL or GO TECHNICAL? Learn about both, regardless of your current level, at this special event!
Plus don’t miss out on some AMAZING DEALS on course and gear packages! But you must attend the event to take advantage of these.
Want to go PRO?
Love scuba diving? Want to share it with others on a whole new level? Are you ready to “go pro” and join the ranks of professional scuba divers?
Join us for this informal meeting to learn more about all levels of PADI professional certifications, including Divemaster, Assistant Instructor, Open Water Scuba Instructor and beyond. PADI Course Director Derek Freres will be here to answer all of your questions.
Curious about Tec Diving?
Technical (tec) diving means going beyond recreational scuba diving limits. But, tec divers will tell you that it’s really about the challenge and adventure of exploring places that no one else has ever seen. Tec diving is not for everyone, but it does attract experienced divers who want to go beyond their current limits and are willing to accept the added risks, training, investment and commitment it demands. If this is you, then PADI TecRec courses are your ticket to extreme adventure.
Derek also happens to be a PADI Tec Deep and Tec Trimix Instructor Trainer. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more!