- This event has passed.
Emergency First Response: January 14
January 14 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00pm, repeating indefinitely
Emergency First Response skills (First aid and CPR) are great skills for everyone, especially those involved in adventure sports…just in case. This class also meets the prerequisite for the PADI Rescue Diver and Divemaster courses.
In the EFR Primary & Secondary Care course, you’ll learn:
- BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use
- Preventing and caring for shock
- Spinal injury management
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
- Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations