Eco-Master Scuba Diver
Take the Eco-Master Scuba Diver Challenge! This rating goes a step beyond the PADI Master Scuba Diver certification by highlighting your commitment to protecting the underwater environment.
To become a Master Scuba Diver you must have:
- Advanced Open Water Diver certification
- Rescue Diver certification
- Five PADI Specialty Diver courses
- Logged at least 50 dives
For the Eco-Master Scuba Diver rating, choose five specialties that include:
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Project AWARE Specialist
- AWARE – Coral Reef Conservation
- AWARE – Shark Conservation Diver
- AWARE – Fish Identification
- Digital Underwater Photographer
- Underwater Naturalist
For more information, send us an email and get started today!