Most classes require standard scuba equipment. Below is a list of the equipment you will need for most classes, unless otherwise specified in the class description. Other equipment may be necessary depending upon course being taken. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Standard scuba equipment includes:
- Fins, mask, snorkel, and dive booties (depending on which fins you have)
- Buoyancy control device (BCD)
- Regulator with primary and alternate air sources, submersible pressure gauge and depth monitoring device
- Quick release weight system
- Adequate exposure protection appropriate for dive conditions
- At least one audible emergency surface signaling device (whistle, air horn, etc.).
- Dive computer OR timing device and RDP (eRDPML or Table)