Through PADI, we offer the following first aid/safety courses:
Emergency First Response
First aid and CPR are good skills for anyone involved in adventure sports – just in case. And, you need these skills for the PADI Rescue Diver course.
The fun part about Emergency First Response training is learning serious medical emergency response skills in an upbeat, positive environment. You gain the confidence that you are prepared to help in an emergency.
What You Learn in the EFR Primary and Secondary Care Courses
- BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use
- Preventing and caring for shock
- Spinal injury management
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
- Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations
In addition to the Primary and Secondary Care Course, we offer EFR Care for Children and other emergency training programs.
- Minimum age: none
- Pocket mask
- EFR Primary & Secondary Care Manual
- View the EFR Primary & Secondary Care DVD
- $125 includes all materials and equipment and a classroom session.
Emergency Oxygen Provider
Be the one ready to help a fellow diver should the need arise by becoming a PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider. Breathe easy—knowing that you know how to recognize illnesses treatable by emergency oxygen. Being the best buddy you can be means being prepared – especially in a time of need.
What You Learn
You learn how to:
- Recognize diving illnesses treatable by emergency oxygen
- Properly setup equipment
- Administer emergency oxygen