Blue Planet Scuba is more than a dive shop — we are an operation building a community of divers. Through public events, a dive club, travel events, and more we try to give divers in DC an opportunity to meet each other, learn more about the under water world, and have fun.
Interested in kids programs? Or putting together a group event? Get in touch!
Local Dive Clubs
- Atlantis Rangers
- Lambda Divers, Washington, DC’s LGBT Scuba Club
- Patowmack Divers
- Underwater Adventure Seekers
Some of the great organizations we’ve worked with
- National Zoo: Check out the great aquatic areas at DC’s national treasure.
- Project AWARE: A movement of divers working to protect our ocean planet in more than 180 countries. With every certification we give, we make a donation to this great organization.
- Rock Creek Conservancy: Blue Planet is one of RCC’s Stream Teams. Join us for a cleanup sometime!
- Smithsonian Institution: Check out their Ocean Portal.